Monday, July 11, 2016

Surprise Toilet Paper Deal


As I've probably mentioned before, I avoid shopping at Walmart at all costs, however, I could not pass up this deal. I saw in a Facebook group that this toilet paper was ringing up $1.00, so I drove to three different stores and finally found some at the last one. There were fifteen on the shelf and I was able to reach ten. As I was checking out with them in self checkout, an employee had to enter a code for my coupons. I mentioned to her that there were five more that I could not reach and she went back and got them all for me! She was awesome!

Here's the breakdown...

I bought fifteen packs at $1.00 each.

I had four $1 off coupons.

My total OOP was $12.39 including tax, making them $0.83 each!

This was a great deal, and such a great surprise! I'm glad we'll be stocked up for the summer.

1 comment: