Friday, January 19, 2018

Exciting Poshmark Sale!

I had an exciting Poshmark sale this week. It was a bundle of six items! The bundle included several items that I'd had for a while including a Lilly Pulizer Coat and a Free People Dress. It's always nice to sell things that I've had a while. She also purchased several "bread and butter" pieces, and I was happy about that because it's almost better to sell these items in a bundle so that they are worth the shipping cost.

I've noticed a lot on Poshmark that buyers will bundle items and then send offers for half the price of the items, and it's easy to get discouraged by this. This sale really boosted my spirits on this matter. I have an automatic discount of 10% set on bundles, and I usually throw in a little extra discount for encouragement, and this buyer bought the whole six item bundle with no fuss over price. It was great!



In other news, Ebay sent me an offer for 50 free listing, so I've been working on getting those uploaded. I love Ebay's offers since I haven't purchased a store subscription yet. I can see doing that in the near future though.

Over and out.

1 comment: