Saturday, February 17, 2018

Books & My Valentine's Weekend Poshmark Sale

It's been a busy couple of weeks. The semester is in full swing, and I have been super focused on reselling and hitting my listing goals every day. I've also been working on my photo taking area, and becoming a Poshmark Ambassador. I have lots of goals that I'm trying to achieve and only so many hours in the day. I've been enjoying being really busy though because at the end of the day I can feel accomplished.

~*~

As before mentioned, the semester is in full swing, so I'm of course reading several books at the  moment.

This one is for
my Modern                                               
American
Literature 
Class. I've 
only read
through chapter
one, but I really
like it so far.

I'm reading this
one for a book
club that we have 
in the library
on campus. 
It seems very similar
to other books I've
read recently, but 
I'm giving it a
chance and hoping
                            it has some
                            originality.

I started reading
this over winter
break because
I love Neal
Shusterman's 
books. I always
seems to forget
how good they 
are until I start
another one.

And then there's this one
that I've been reading
for months because
I can only get through
so much of it at a time.
(It's actually kind of 
terrible, but I need to 
know what happens 
between Cathy & her
mother, but that part
                          isn't until the end. Ugh.)

~*~
My Mercari sales have been down this week, but I ran my first sale on Poshmark, so my sales there are up. I had a sale running from the start of last weekend through Valentine's Day on winter items and other things I've had in my store for a while. It moved a lot of things, which is fantastic, but I really didn't make much money with it as the items that sold were up to 50% off. However, it is good that those items are out of my store and I did profit a little on them. I am working with very limited space inside my home, so I can't always hold on to things until I get the price I want. I find it's better to get stuff out the door so I can get new, fresh inventory to list.

~*~

I called Ebay and got my selling limit raised! This is very exciting for me because my listing limit was 120 items, and they raised it to 300. As I tend to keep about 200-250 items up at a time, this new limit is perfect for me at the moment. I'm still deciding whether or not to get an ebay store subscription as I believe the cheapest one is $25 a month. I know that the benefits will outweigh the costs, but it still feels like a big move for me.

~*~

That was my week. I am working on trying to find a time balance between school and reselling. It's all too easy to focus on only one and let the other slip, but with only taking a couple of classes this semester, it's a little easier. On to the next week!

Over and out. 

1 comment: