Saturday, July 16, 2016

Publix Haul (7/12/2016)



I made a trip to Publix since I was in town and snagged this deal.

I bought six Cesar Dog Food Tray at $0.75 each.

-I used two Publix coupons for Buy 2 Get 1 Free.

-I also used three coupons for $1 off two.

This made these free, plus $0.44 in tax.

I don't have a dog, but I got this deal because my mother and I have recently been selling things at a local flea market. I wondered how some of my stockpile things would go there, and I've done surprisingly well with it. For example...

These sold almost immediately at $0.25 each. My profit off of these was $1.06.

I also had some bottles of Oxi Clean Laundry Detergent that I bought for $1 each, and sold them for $2 each.

I strive to have multiple streams of income, so this is a great thing to fill my weekends with.

No comments:

Post a Comment