Tuesday, January 2, 2018

My Year of Books: 2017

I enjoy recording what I read on Goodreads, and the past two years they have published a page called Your Year of Books, and I really enjoy the opportunity to reflect on the books I've read over the past year.





My favorite part is the longest to shortest meter, and the most popular to least popular. My favorite of the reads this year would have to be Fantastic Beasts, but I have to say that it was a good year in books entirely. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian was for extra credit in one of my classes, and it was a very enlightening while comical read. I also reread many books this year, including, Miss Peregrine's Home of Peculiar Children and The Bad Beginning. The Miss Peregrine one was for a book club at my college's library, and it gave me an opportunity to refresh before reading the last of the trilogy as I hadn't had the chance yet. As before mentioned, this was a great year in books and I can't wait for the next one. 

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment