Saturday, January 20, 2018

Printer Struggles

Printy has failed me!

*sigh* My printer that has been struggling to print shipping labels for a few weeks now has finally thrown in the towel. It started with Poshmark labels. For some reason it seemed to struggle with them more that anything else, but now that the new semester has started it has become apparent to me that Printy wasn't going to print anything without a fight. I have a recycle bin filled with half printed labels and syllabuses to prove it.

After a quick google search for a cheap printer, I found Printy 2.0. It was $25, and I was able to pick it up at Walmart the same day. I don't pay a lot for printers because it seems that no matter how much I pay and how "nice" a printer is, they only seem to last a couple years at most. This one also has a scanner which I'm happy about. I wasn't looking for any frills, just something that would print labels and school assignments, but if it's included, why not?

So here's Printy 2.0....




R.I.P Printy


Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. stampante 3d

    ReplyDelete