Friday, May 6, 2016

Walgreens Purex Haul! (5/6/15)



Over the course of four trips to Walgreens, I acquired eighteen bottles of Purex laundry detergent this week.

Here's the deal:

The bottles of laundry detergent are normally priced at $5.79. This week they were on sale for $1.99.



-I used seventeen $1 off coupons. (Ten of them were printed from home, but to my delight, some of the bottles in the store had $1 off peelies on them! Score!)



-I also used $1 in Register Rewards that was going to expire on the 8th.

-Lastly, I redeemed $11 worth of Rewards Points.

My out of pocket price for all of these came to $14.13 tax included.

However, I redeemed $6 in SavingStar rebates, making my total $8.13.




This made these $0.45 each!!!

At their normal price of $5.79, eighteen of these would have come to $104.22 before tax.

This was a 92% savings!!!

Pictured above is my laundry detergent stockpile, and as you can see, there was only one bottle of All left from last year's Publix deal, so I was really glad this deal worked out and I was able to stockpile so much.

*If you don't know what SavingStar is, it is a lot like Ibotta. You can redeem rebates for purchases.

1 comment: